Thursday 14 February 2013

Betsy and Clyde


Sorry I've been a bit quiet on here (I hadn't realised it had been almost a month since I posted about Clara Bow).
Anyway, a couple of months ago, we lent out Betsy (and Kieren) for a Bonnie and Clyde styled photoshoot.  The shoot was a collaboration between the amazing model, Bethan Moyse and the equally brilliant photographer, MichelleGeorge.  
 
Some of you may recognise Bethan as she graced the cover of issue 64 of the Chap magazine
 
. The photos were taken in Brighton, near Duke's Mound and Marine Parade. A couple of them even ended up on the Vogue Italia website, although not the one featuring Kieren (he has still appeared in Playboy twice though - no, I'm not joking).
Al photographs © Michelle George
 
I'd love to hear what you think, of the photos, and I can pass on your comments to Bethan and Michelle.
 *For those of you new to the blog (hello) I should clarify that Betsy is the car!
 

1 comment:

  1. Betsy is the car! Ah, now I get it! These are amazing photos!!

    xo Noelle

    MakiMaki Vintage

    ReplyDelete