Thursday 6 June 2013

Where I muse upon John Crawford on Chinese television...


Very short post today - I know I have so many to catch up on (like Brooklands, a tea party at ByfleetManor and an outfit post I did with the help of Hayley) but I stumbled across this video today.

 
It's a news report from CNC World about the Hollywood Costume exhibition at the Victoria and Albert museum in London.  I hope all of you managed to go and see the exhibition as it was amazing (if you didn't, have a look at my post on it as I took rather a few photos).

I thought they were intrviewing loads of people, but in the end it was just me and Deborah Scott - who designed the costumes for Titanic (which won her an Oscar), Avatar and ET!
Turns out it was broadcast on a Chinese Tv channel and on a Sky channel over here.  And I should point out that is definitely worth reading their transcript of what I said in the 'about' section, where I go on about John Crawford...
Click here if you'd like to see The Vintage News' coverage of the day as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment